TD Symptom Tracker App is Now Available!
- Easily record involuntary movements
- Chart the effect of TD treatments
- Visualize symptom trends over time
- Email/text results to your physician(s)
- Record emotions such as anxiety, depression, or happiness
- Track lifestyle factors such as sleep, exercise, and stress
Developed by the National Organization for Tardive Dyskinesia, this app makes it easy for you to record, monitor and track the involuntary movements associated with TD. Record medications and dosage to see how they affect your movements. Track factors that can trigger TD such as sleep, stress and caffeine intake. The app features an intuitive interface that makes it easy to record symptoms and triggers and retrieve and chart your progress over time. You can even share trend charts with your physician(s) so your doctor has accurate data and can easily assess your progress.
This app complies with HIPAA guidelines, so your information is encrypted and securely stored. You choose if and when results are shared.
There is a $4.99 one-time fee for this app. This charge will help pay for the technology that is required to host and maintain this app.
Thanks to Teva Pharmaceuticals for their generous sponsorship that made this app possible.